Make -up Services:
Vanessa's team offers the full range of bespoke make up:
- Natural grooming and beauty - men and women
-Camera ready straight make up for HD, print, motion.
- Artistic, high fashion
- Theatrical, fantasy and performance
- Special FX, realism and character
-Prosthetic applications and fabrication
- Film , TV, corporate, camera ready
- Full body make up (painting)
- Exquisite face art designs
-Design, consolation and crewing up
- Make up lessons for talent , teams or customized individuals
- Movie and camera ready hair -period and modern
- Wig fitting
- Hand laid hair
- Facial hair trimming, fades and clipper cutting ( Hair team)
- Nails on set
- Wardrobe or costume styling and maintenance
- British, european and period styling/culture consultation
- Access to entertainment, media, model and talent and companies.
We can prepare a cast, private clients, groups, or your guests. Stage and film, corporate head shots, commercials, marketting events, social events, VIP events, , galas, art, fashion, fundraisers, and weddings undertaken. With or without the staged lounge, Vanessa hand selects the best artists, who are punctual, professional, insured, with excellent profiles, within California, the USA, the UK and beyond.
Vanessa B. Lee created Atelier Beaux Lounge as a Luxe event make up service with a sumputuous , staged make up station and lounge area for discerning clients. Born out of a vision to stylise a whole, luxurious make-up experience for clients with exceptional taste, only to be serviced by chic, curated artists with streamlined kits and exceptional, diverse talents. Truly unique in the entertainment industry! Gloss black, Gold and magenta accents and huge vanity mirrors hint at Hollywood and rococo styling. Glamourous, neat and slick, boudoir vanity meets smart. Upgrades include Oh La La , honoring the ettiquette of vintage powder rooms. Oh La La is a serviced tableau of luxury product application and toiletries to feel pretty, prepared or pampered. Agent booking only.
Luxuriate in the the theme of your choosing, visualise the space between the perceived, projected and imagined self...
From Pretty to Witty, Clean to Extreme: Whats Your Whimsy?
(© Atelier Beaux/ Vanessa Lee 2015-2020)